Using Touch Screen
Sparkbooth can be used with touch screen computers but you may need a keyboard to initially configure some settings.
- You will need to use the toolbar to access the settings, start screen settings, camera settings and full screen toggle.
- Tap the Start Screen Settings icon in the toolbar to configure Sparkbooth to start a session with a tap on the screen.
- Enable "Click or touch screen to start". This will allow you to touch the screen to start a session.
- Change the Start Text to something like "Touch Screen to Begin"
- Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings dialog
- Select the Keyboard settings.
- Enable "On screen keyboard" if you are using any of the Prompts or Send To Guest uploads
- Enable "Lock Application" which will prevent guests from exiting fullscreen mode. This will also enable the touch and hold corner on the main screen. You will use this to hide the toolbar from the main screen when the lock is on. When you need to access the toolbar, turn off lock mode with the touch and hold corner.