Here are some steps you can check if Sparkbooth is not running on your computer:
- Check that the computer meets the recommended System Requirements for your version of Sparkbooth. If the computer is does not have the recommended amount of memory or under powered processor, you may encounter performance issues.
- If you have an antivirus program like AVG, whitelist Sparkbooth with the program in case it is blocking Sparkbooth from accessing the hard drive or the internet.
- Make sure the Logitech Capture software is NOT installed. This software is incompatible with Sparkbooth. You can install the Camera Settings or Logitech Webcam (works with C910, C920, C922 and Brio) software instead.
- For Windows, make sure your computer is up to date with all the system updates. Go to Control Panel or System Settings, and run the Windows Update. After the update completes, check Windows Update again and repeat until there are no more updates.
- After completing all the Windows Updates, install Internet Explorer 11
- For Windows 10, right-click on the Sparkbooth icon, select Properties, and then the Compatibility tab. Check that Windows 7 compatibility is enabled.