If the Sparkbooth support team needs to remote into your computer to help resolve an issue. you will need to download and run the TeamViewer remote support application.
- Go to the TeamViewer Download page to download
the remote support application.
- For Windows, double-click the downloaded exe
file to start the remote application.
For Mac, double-click the downloaded zip file to exact the remote application, then double-click the extracted remote application.
- After the TeamViewer remote support application has started,
wait a couple seconds for it to generate an id and password.
- Send the id and password to the Sparkbooth support team, and
they will be able to remote into your computer. Leave the
TeamViewer application running, and wait for the Sparkbooth support
team to connect.
- After the remote session is over, you can close the TeamViewer application and no one will be able to remote into your computer anymore.