Adding a Custom Logo, Text or Background to Photos
These customizing instructions are for Sparkbooth 4 or later. If you are using Sparkbooth 3, please see this
- Open Settings
- Select Photo Layouts options, and select the photo
layout to customize
Use the arrow buttons or drop down list to select the photo layout to customize
- Click Layout Editor button
- Add custom text to layout
First we will add some custom text to the layout by clicking the Add Text button in the toolbar
- Change text and font properties
Using the Text Properties settings to change the text and fonts
- Drag text into position
- Add a graphic or logo image
Click the Add Image button and select the image file you want to add to the layout
- Drag image into position
- Copy the text and image for duplicate
Since this layout has a duplicate strip, you will want to copy the custom text and graphic under the duplicate strip. Hold the shift key while clicking on the items you want to copy. Next press ctrl-C to copy the items to the clipboard, and then ctrl-V to paste the copied items. On Mac, use command instead on ctrl.
- Drag the copied text and image into
- Close the Layout Editor
- And your done! Your customized layout is ready to
For more information, please see the video of this tutorial.
For a great source of pre-made graphic to use for your backgrounds, check out GraphicRiver
Need help designing a background for your photo layout?
- Joe from A1 Photo Booth offers one-on-one Layout Creator training over Skype
- Hire Harry to design your photo layout
Need pre-made backgrounds for your photo layout?
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth