Resolving Installation Problems
Please try the following if you are having problems downloading or installing Sparkbooth 3.4 or earlier:
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and install the latest Flash Player
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/air/ and install the latest Adobe AIR runtime.
- Go to http://sparkbooth.com/download-archive and click the Download button to install the latest Sparkbooth
If you are getting stuck downloading Adobe AIR after clicking the Sparkbooth download button, try using another web browser (like Internet Explorer or Firefox) other than Google Chrome. There is an issue with the version of Flash Player in Chrome that will not correctly download Adobe AIR.
Also please make sure:
- Your account has administrator privileges to install the software.
- Your firewall does not block Sparkbooth from accessing the internet.
- Your computer's clock has the correct date and time
If you are having Adobe AIR issues, please see:
- For Windows, http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/403/kb403150.html
- For Macs, http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/902/cpsid_90205.html
If you are getting a message that the installer file is damaged, please see these instructions.
If you are getting error #2032, that means there are network connection issues. First try rebooting your computer, and then try downloading again. If you still get the same error, try installing Adobe AIR from http://get.adobe.com/air and then download Sparkbooth directly from http://sparkbooth.com/download/sparkbooth3.air and double-click on the air file to install.
If you still cannot install Sparkbooth, please submit a support request.
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7, here are some links on installing with administrator privileges:
- Resolving Installation Problems
- Running on Non-Administrator Account
- "This application cannot be installed because the installer has been mis-configured" error
- "The application could not be installed because the installer file is damaged" error
- "The application could not be installed because another application is already being installed" error
- View all (2 more)