Guest Selectable Photo Layouts
You can configure Sparkbooth to allow your guests select a photo layout at the start of the session. You can also select which photo layouts are available to guests.
- To enable the photo layout selection screen, go to Start Screen Settings by pressing ctrl-2
- Enable "Use Start Screens" and "Change photo layout screen". You can also set the number of photo layouts to display at the same time.
- Close the settings dialog
- All favorited photo layouts are available to guests for selecting. You can configure the selectable photo layouts by going to Settings by pressing Ctrl-1
- Select "Photo Layouts"
- You can clear all the currently favorited photo layouts by holding the Ctrl key and press the heart button
- Now "favorite" the photo layouts you want guests to select by selecting them from the drop-down list and pressing the heart button