Sparkbooth supports portrait setups including rotation of the video window to fit portrait monitor displays.
To enable portrait mode:
- Open Settings by pressing ctrl-1
- Go to Premium > General > Photo Sizes, select "Portrait"
- You can now go to Settings > Photo Layouts and select or create your own Portrait photo sized layouts
- Close the Settings dialog
- Open Camera Settings by pressing ctrl-3
- You can specify how the camera or webcam is rotated. We recommend rotating the camera to maximize the pixels of the photos. Otherwise unrotated photos will be cropped into to the portrait size