Sparkbooth Upgrade Checklist
If you are using an older version of Sparkbooth Premium or DSLR and want to upgrade to the latest version, this checklist to backup your older settings and import them into the latest version.
- Open older version of Sparkbooth and update to the latest of that version. Go to Settings, select About menu, and click Check for updates link.
- Open the older version of Sparkbooth. Go to Settings, select Premium menu and Export configuration option, and save to your Desktop where you can find it.
It will save a file called sparkbooth.sbs that is the complete settings you set up in this computer for Sparkbooth. This will allow you import the settings into the newer version of Sparkbooth if you have a Premium or DSLR license.
- Take note of all menu option changes previously made for customized use.
- Note any special printer padding numbers.
- Close the older version
- Purchase the Sparkbooth Upgrade license
- Download and install the newer Sparkbooth
- Enter license key to activate the newer version of Sparkbooth
- If you have a Premium or DSLR license, go to Settings, select Advanced Settings menu. Import the configuration file and select on your Desk top the sparkbooth.sbs file, and re-start Sparkbooth
- Check Camera and Printer operations.
You can reactivate the older version using the upgraded Sparkbooth license if needed as a backup or temporary access.
Thanks to Ed White for this list
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth