Photo Layout Editor
The Photo Layout Editor is use the customize photo layouts with text and graphics. If you have a Premium license, you can use the Photo Layout Editor to create your own photo layouts by adding, positioning, resizing, and rotating photo placeholder.
- Create new empty photo layout [Premium license only]
- Filter photo layout drop down list by square or widescreen
photos. [Premium license only]
- Selects photo layouts from list. Read-Only photo layouts cannot
be edited. You can customize read-only photo layouts with custom
text, images, backgorunds, or overlays, but you cannot change the
position and size of the photos. [Premium license only]
- Clone selected photo layout. Creates a copy of the selected
photo layout which you can customize. [Premium license
- Generate preview of photo layout and view in default image
- Export photo layout. Generates a SBL file that you can import
into Sparkbooth on another computer. [Premium license
- Add photo onto photo layout that you can position, resize or
rotate. [Premium license only]
- Add image onto photo layout that you can position, resize or
- Add text onto photo layout that you can customize, position or
10 Delete selected items (photo, image, or text)
- Closes Layout Editor and goes back to Photo Layout
- Rename photo layout. [Premium license only]
- Delete photo layout. [Premium license only]
- Attach or remove background image
- Attach or remote overalay image
- Select item properties. Used to fine tune control positioning,
resizing, or rotation of selected item.
- Resize selected item.
- Rotate selected item.
- Keyboard shortcut help