Send Photo Later Settings
Use this setting to enable, configure, and upload queued photos. This feature is useful if you do not have internet during the event, so you can upload after the event when you have internet.
- Enable queue of photos.
- Set message that is displayed when photo is queued
- Queued photos
- Select all queued photos
- Clear selection of queued photos
- Remove selected photos from queue
- Select upload location
- Confgures the upload. If the light is green, the uploader has
been configured. If light is red, press the Configure to setup the
- Uploads selected photos to selected upload location
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth