These settings are only available for Premium license.
Use this setting to switch between Photo Booth and Photo Kiosk modes.
- Selects Premium setting
- Select Photo Booth or Photo Kiosk mode
- Press to switch to selected mode. Settings will change to the selected mode
Use these settings to change photo size, and to enable and configure custom filenames.
- Select the photo size to use take
- Enable custom filenames
- Set the custom filename prefix
- Set the starting custom filename number to append to prefix
Use these setting to setup a custom Facebook app use for uploading photos. A custom Facebook app will allow you to change the share link and text on uploaded photos to Facebook.
- Custom Facbeook App settings
- Displays instructions for setting up Custom Facebook
- Turn off Custom Facbeook App, and use default Sparkbooth
- Turns on Custom Facebook App
- Enable display of Facebook Like dialog for your Facebook page. Displayed after guest uploads to their Facebook account.
Use these setting to setup a custom Twitter app use for uploading photos. A custom Twitter app will allow you to change the share link and text on uploaded photos to Twitter.
- Custom Twitter App settings
- Dispalys instructions for Custom Twitter App setup
- Turn off Custom Twitter App, and use default Sparkbooth Twitter
- Turns on Custom Twitter App
- Enable automatic Twitter following for your Twitter account when guest's upload to their Twitter account
Use these settings to automatically submit guest's email address to your MailChimp mailing lists.
- MailChimp login and settings
Use these settings to export and import your configurations. Useful for backing up or moving settings to another Sparkbooth install
- Exports current setting configuration to a config
- Imports Sparkbooth setting configuration file. [Premium license only]