Screen Overlay Settings
Use Screen Overlay Settings to display screen overlay images during the photo session. Screen overlays can be composited over the photos. With a Premium license, you can create your own screen overlays sets using your own images. You will want to use images with a transparent background to allow the photo/video to show through, so only GIF and PNG are allowed. Use 1800 x 1200 images to keep the proper proportions.
- Select screen overlay set to use.
- Favorites screen overlay. Favorited screen overlays are
selectable from start screen using the change screen overlay button
- Displays individual screen overlays for the selected
- Create new screen overlay set [Premium license only]
These features require Premium license to be enabled
- Rename custom screen overlay set
- Delete custom screen overlay set
- Add screen overlay to set
- Screen overlay image preview
- Select how/when screen overlay will appear. Start: Displayed
before the first photo. Photo 1-4: Use for specific photo number.
Photo Random: Randomly displayed for photos 1 through 4. End:
Displays before the photo session ends.
- Mirror screen overlay on display (like the video)
- Enable compositing of screen overlay on photo. If disabled, it
will only be displays on screen and not composited on
- Delete screen overlay