Screen Overlay Settings
Use Screen Overlay Settings to display screen overlay images during the photo session. Screen overlays can be composited over the photos. With a Premium license, you can create your own screen overlays sets using your own images. You will want to use images with a transparent background to allow the photo/video to show through, so only GIF and PNG are allowed. Use 1800 x 1200 images to keep the proper proportions.
- Select screen overlay set to use.
- Favorites screen overlay. Favorited screen overlays are selectable from start screen using the change screen overlay button or shortcut.
- Displays individual screen overlays for the selected set
- Create new screen overlay set [Premium license only]
Custom Screen Overlay Settings
These features require Premium license to be enabled
- Rename custom screen overlay set
- Delete custom screen overlay set
- Add screen overlay to set
- Screen overlay image preview
- Select how/when screen overlay will appear. If more than one image can be displayed, it will randomly select a qualifying image. For example, if there are more than one image set to Photo 2, it will randomly select one of the Photo 2 images for the second photo.
- Start: Displayed before the first photo
- All: Display image for all photos (1 to 4)
- Photo 1-4: Only use image for specific photo number
- Photo Random: Randomly displayed for photos 1 through 4
- End: Displays before the photo session ends
- Before Photo 1-4: Displays the image before the specified photo is taken
- Disabled: Prevents the image from being displayed
- Mirror screen overlay on display (like the video)
- Enable compositing of screen overlay on photo. If disabled, it will only be displays on screen and not composited on photo.
- Delete screen overlay
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth