No Internet Connection
If Sparkbooth is unable to detect your internet connection, please check the following:
- Firewall or antivirus. Please make sure these applications are not blocking Sparkbooth. If you are running these types of applications, whitelist Sparkbooth with them. Also exit fullscreen mode and minimize Sparkbooth, to check if there are prompts or notifications asking to allow Sparkbooth to access the internet.
- Windows Update. If you are running Windows 7, your networking system files could be out of date so it will not be able to handle newer security certificates. You should run Windows Update and after each update check Windows Update again until there are no more updates available. Then install Internet Explorer 11.
- Computer date and time. Make sure your computer's date and time are correct. If the date and time is off, it will affect the computer's ability to make a secure connection
- Current version of Internet Explorer. Windows users should also make sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer and Service Pack. To verify that system files are up to date, open the url https://secure.sparkbooth.com/store in Internet Explorer. If that page cannot be displayed, you need to install Internet Explorer 11 and updates for your operating system.
- Check Internet Explorer security settings. Go to Settings > Internet Options > Advanced tab > scroll down to Security and make sure the follow TLS settings are checked
- Internet bandwidth usage. Check there are no background applications using up the internet connection like the downloading system updates. Disable any automatic system updates from downloading for your operating system.