Enabling DSLR Live View
To enable live view in Sparkbooth DSLR:
- Make sure the camera is able to connect to the computer
- Open Sparkbooth DSLR camera settings by pressing ctrl-3. Then make sure Live View is selected.
- Check that live view is enabled on the camera itself using the setting menu on the camera.
- If you have a camera utility installed like the EOS Utility, check that it is not running before starting Sparkbooth. Disable the option in the EOS Utility to open itself when a camera is connected.
- If you still do not see Live View, try using the EOS Utility for Canon or Camera Control Pro for Nikon cameras to verify Live View is working with your camera. If the utility is unable to connect or display Live View, you might have an issue with your camera, USB cable, or USB port. You should contact camera manufacture's tech support to fix this issue.
- If the live view image is dark or black, you should adjust your camera settings. If you have "Brighten Live View" enabled, you need to correctly adjust the camera's shutter speed.