Configuring a Printer to Cut
Sparkbooth will use the default printer settings when printing. If you have a printer that can cut prints, you will need to enable the "cut" settings within your printer driver's preferences or properties.
These are the instructions if you have "Default Print Engine" selected in Sparkbooth. If you have "Windows Viewer" selected, configure the printer through Windows Photo Viewer.
- Open Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers
- Right-click on the printer, and select Printing preferences or Printing properties depending on your printer
- Enable the setting to "cut"
- Open Sparkbooth, go to Settings > Printer Setup or Settings > Printers
- Click Setup button to open page setup dialog
- Select the printer and the split paper size
- You may need to set the paper size each time Sparkbooth starts up, so you can enable "Printer setup dialog on start"