Green Screen (Chroma Key)
Green screen is only available for Premium and DSLR licenses
Enabling Green Screen
- Make sure you have a Premium or DSLR license key
- Download and install the latest version of the
- Open Camera settings (press ctrl-3 to display)
- Under Chroma Key, select "Photo Only" to enable chroma keying
for photo only. Select "Photo and Video" to also chroma key the
video - this option is very CPU intensive for some computers. If
you are getting low frame rates or video flickering, use the "Photo
- Click the Browse button to select an image file (jpeg, png, or
gif) to use as a background.
- Click the Close button and you are ready to go
Green Screen Setup Tips
- Use a green screen muslin cloth backdrop for best results.
- Make sure the backdrop is tight using clips, and lighted to remove any shadows.
- Have your guests stand at least 5 feet in front of the green screen to minimize green spill over light on them
- Check out this video for more tips on setting up your green screen
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth