- Open Sparkbooth Settings
- Open Start Screen Settings
- Open Camera Settings
- Toggle fullscreen
- Open Activation dialog
- Toggle lock mode by pressing and hold corner. Turning lock mode
on will hide the toolbar, disble any keyboard shortcuts to open any
settings, and prevent exiting fullscreen. You can also use ctrl-L
(command-L on Mac) to toggle lock mode.
- Photo previews thumbnails. Shows how many photo will be taken,
and displays a thumbnail of photo as they are taken.
- Video screen. Video preview of what will be
- Resize window handle. In window mode, use this handle to resize the window.
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth