Photo Layout Setitngs
Use Photo Layout Settings to set the photo layout to use and to access the Photo Layout Editor
- Select from list of photo layouts
- Filter photo layouts by square or widescreen photos [Widescreen
is Premium license only]
- Go to Help
- Toggles favorite state of photo layout. Favorited photo layouts
are sorted to top of list, and are selectable from start screen if
you have the select photo layout button displayed or keyboard
- Go to Layout Editor to customize photo layout, or create a new
photo layout. Creating new photo layouts requires Premium
- View photo layout preview image in default image viewer. This
is useful if you want to save the preview image to use as a
- Import Sparkbooth layout file (sbl extension) [Premium license
- Photo layouts list to quickly set favorited, hidden, or
- Attach or remove overlay image to photo layout. Only gif or png
image are allowed since they can have transparent backgrounds to
let photos show through.
- Attach or remove background image to photo layout.
- Reset photo layout settings. Allows you change the photo layout
automatically for next session.
- Default Layout. Always reset to the selected layout
- Next Favorite Layout. Select the next favorite layout.
- Random Favorite Layout. Select a random favorite layout.
- Same Layout. Use the current user selected layout.
Customizing Photo Layouts
Activating and Licensing
Building Your Own Photo Booth