Use a USB cable to connect your compatible camera to Sparkbooth DSLR. If you are still unable to see a connection:
- If you are using the EOS Rebel T6, EOS 1300D, EOS Kiss X80, EOS-1D X Mark II, or EOS 80D, please download Canon DSLR.b version of the software which has support for those cameras.
- Make sure the camera is not connected to another application like the EOS Utility.
- If the camera has a WiFi mode, disable the WiFi. Sparkbooth DSLR requires the connection to the computer to be via a USB cable.
- Check that the camera shows up as a device in Windows' File Explorer. If it does not, it means there is a problem with your USB connection. It can be a bad cable or port. Try using a different cable or port until you see the camera show up as a device in Windows.
- Check that your camera firmware version is up to date