Upgrading License Key
You can upgrade from a previous version to the current version, or to a different license (Premium or DSLR). When upgrading a license, the previous license will be deactivated and a new license will be emailed to you.
If you are interested in upgrading, please download the current version that you want to upgrade to and use the free trial to try it out before upgrading. Check that the newer version and its features work for you.
When you want to upgrade:
- Go to the upgrade page. Enter the email address and key of the license you want to upgrade, and press Find Upgrades
- Select the upgrade you want, and complete the payment
- At this time, the license is deactivated and any installs using the license will also be deactivated
- A new license will be emailed to you. You can use the new license to activate the current Sparkbooth version, or to reactivate your previous installs
- if you want to activate the current version, download and install the current version if you have not already. Start the current version of Sparkbooth, and use the new license to activate
- if you want to reactivate your previous installs, open the previous version of Sparkbooth, and use the new license to reactivate