Sparkbooth 3.8 to 4.0 Upgrade Checklist
If you are using Sparkbooth 3.8 Commercial and want to upgrade to Sparkbooth 4 Premium, this checklist will be very useful to you so you can preserve a working backup of 3.8 and activated install of Sparkbooth 4.
- Open Sparkbooth 3.8 and update to the latest version of
Sparkbooth 3.8. Go to Settings, select About menu, and click Check
for updates link.
- Open Sparkbooth 3.8. Go to Settings, select Commercial menu and
Export configuration option. This will allow you import the
settings into Sparkbooth 4.0 if you have a Premium
- Take note of all menu option changes previously made for
- Note any special printer padding numbers.
- Select update to insure the latest 3.8 version is
- Close 3.8
- Purchase 3.8 to 4.0
- Download and install
- Enter Personal/Premium license key to activate 4.0
- If you have a Premium license, go to Settings, select Premium
menu, Import the configuration file from 3.8, and re-start
- Adjust menu settings to replicate previous 3.8 configuration.
Start Screen settings is now accessible from main screen by
- Check Camera and Printer operations.
- Close 4.0 and Open 3.8
- Re-activate 3.8 using Upgraded 4.0 license if needed as backup or temporary access.
Thanks to Ed White for this list