Full potential of Logitech C910

RJ Pacheco

19 Mar, 2011 06:14 PM

I love this program its so easy to use. I have my Logitech HD Pro Webcam C910, i would like to suggest that if Sparkbooth can use the full potential or feature of this webcam like PICTURESIZE (Sparkbooth have 1050 x 1050 pixels on camera settings (square) but in picture jpeg file is 970 x 970 pixels, C910 have 3648 x 2736 pixels in jpeg file in 10MP camera settings and i know this is not square, if just possible to use most of the max pixel of the webcam in square and also as other suggest in rectagular format, and i know it would affect the templates for wider and more person can fit inside). The other one is the FPS (20 FPS) while the program is running, it would be great if Sparkbooth can use the 25 or even 30 FPS of the C910. im looking forward for this program to use the full potential of the C910 HD Webcam, and I really love to use this program and I'm almost complete the set-up in a month. thank you Sparkbooth and Mr. John Wu.

1. 1 Posted by RJ Pacheco on 20 Mar, 2011 11:57 AM

hi, its me again. i just found out it today that the other program (link is here) http://www.breezesys.com/Webcam/index.htm can use the full quality of the webcam and in wide format.

2. 2 Posted by joe_o on 20 Mar, 2011 09:48 PM

I agree! Would love to have this added benefit!

3. 3 Posted by Jimmy on 25 Mar, 2011 11:38 AM

Would be great for a wider format picture and being able to use the full potential of the Logitech C910 webcam. If these 2 features were to be added then SPARKBOOTH would be amazing and kick ass!!!

4. 4 Posted by SoundStormsDJ on 30 Mar, 2011 04:09 AM

This comment was split into a new discussion: Color Balance with Logitech C510

My cam works PERFECT in my booth with a WHITE background. I have a client
    that requested a blue back ground. I tried it today and the cam is color
    focusing on the blue and making skin tone look RED. Wondering if the C910 does
     the same. From cam to back drop is 6.5 feet.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by John Wu on 30 Mar, 2011 05:16 AM

SoundStromsDJ, your question has been moved to http://help.sparkbooth.com/discussions/questions/887-color-balance-.... Please don't hijack suggestion threads. Thanks.

6. 6 Posted by Jimmy on 30 Mar, 2011 05:19 AM

That's Normal.
    When there is a strong dominate color in front of the cam it tends to change people's skin tones.
    I had a red background last weeekend and the skin tones were coming out green. I played around with the color/saturation cam settings and helped with skin colors.
    Maybe go a lighter blue background. It isn't your cams fault, just a color balance issue.

7. 7 Posted by Goatcrapp on 31 Mar, 2011 10:22 PM

Try to have something white in the background... auto white balance needs white (even just a little) to create a base level from, in order to accurately adjust the color balance.

Try some lettering, or white frill, etc.

Or adjust the white balance at the start of the session with a whitecard, and then turn off AWB in the settings to lock it in.

8. John Wu closed this discussion on 01 May, 2011 09:21 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Nov, 2019 10:14 PM
18 Nov, 2019 02:14 PM
18 Nov, 2019 05:12 AM