Multiple Event Set Up

Renee Dean

23 May, 2016 08:08 PM

This may be a long shot, but I would love the capability to set up multiple events at the same time.

For example: I have 4 events in a weekend. It would be great to go in on Thursday or Friday and set up each event with the corresponding event name and indicating the save as files, the destination files, the layout, etc.

Then when the weekend comes instead of having to sit down and completely go through each and every setting between events we would just have to select the event from a drop down menu everything automatically changes to the setting for that event.

This would especially be helpful when there is a back to back event. Currently I will sit in the van and switch everything while my husband is driving...however if it was preset when I got to the event I could just go into settings and select the event and then be ready to go.

Again...maybe a long shot but an idea just the same :)

Thanks for your awesomeness...

1. 1 Posted by manderson0488 on 24 May, 2016 12:55 PM

Good suggestion. I was thinking the same thing the other day. Other softwares have this feature. To add to that, some type of remote event setup would be cool too. Kind of like the PicPic Socail Event cloud. To be able to set up all my events from my laptop at home via a website type server then download all settings to the booth at the event such as the layout, print settings etc. Would be better than busting out all my booths every week from storage and loading setting up for all my events.

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 29 May, 2016 04:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac