not saving pics

joe

03 Feb, 2015 06:55 AM

I deal with a lot of churches and youth groups. in doing so it would be nice to have an option of not saving any pictures on the computer to protect the safety, security and privacy of minor children. Is there a way to incorporate this in a future update. I am sure i am not alone in this concern giving the times we live in. thx

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 03 Feb, 2015 02:27 PM

The option is built into whatever OS you are using (Windows/Mac). You can either multi-select the photos and use the delete button or just delete the entire session folder.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Joe Connell on 03 Feb, 2015 02:38 PM

You do not have to save the individual photos and I don't understand why you can't be trusted by your client to DELETE the saved layouts at the end of the event..??

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Joe Connell on 03 Feb, 2015 02:50 PM

I just tried to set a saving folder that I called DELETE in the Settings.
    Before I started any photo sessions, I deleted that folder and then did a session, the folder Re-Appeared with the layout in it... I then deleted it again and tried another session and again, it came back... so I think there is no way to NOT save in a folder.
    I THINK there must be some place for the photos to be for the layout to be created during each session... how else can the software know what photo(s) to use as the session is being taken?...

Tell your client you will delete all photos at the end of the event so no one will have access to any photos after you are done.

4. John Wu closed this discussion on 19 Feb, 2015 05:27 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Sep, 2019 03:33 AM
19 Sep, 2019 06:46 PM
19 Sep, 2019 06:20 PM