Sparkbooth 5 DSLR

Gregory Espinosa

11 Apr, 2018 04:36 AM

Hi i just purchased and installed the version 5.0.143 and have experienced many problems i would like to share and hopefully find solutions to, i primarily wanted the upgrade so i could use the vertical shooting mode and liked the picture retake also. here is what i found:
1, when the retake option was turned on it would freeze and cancel the entire session either at the begging or on the 4th picture.
 by the way many times i would have to close and restart the software. turning the retake option off helped but eventually it still crashed.

2, the email option will not send, after you hit OK, it shows a prompt asking if you want to send the email followed by asking if you want to send to Email again even if the prompt to resend again option is turned off. it will send the email if you click on the album button and chose email.

3, there is a (turning camera on) message at the beginning of every session, kind of annoying... not sure if on version 4 the camera was turning on and off but i don't like to see this and i don't think the customer should be seeing this.

4, the picture taking countdown has changed from version 4. it used to be where it would count from the number chosen like 3,2,1 on every picture now it does it but ads a SMILE or Get ready witch ads 2 or 3 more seconds to the total time, the customers are just sitting there smiling for ever, the only thing i could chose to speed it up was the COUNTDOWN AT THE BEGINNING only option.

well i know this was a lot but without feedback you cant improve. my the way this is on an HP I5 2.5 Ghz with 4 gigs of ram.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 11 Apr, 2018 04:48 AM

Can you hold down ctrl-shift-9 on the main screen to send your log?

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 02 May, 2018 04:41 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac