Issues with software and concerns before purchasing.

Anthony

24 Jan, 2020 03:08 AM

Hello,

I am a photo booth vendor who has recently purchased a Mirror Booth. I am using the demo version of your software but I having some issues. I am trying to decide on purchasing the software but with the issues I'm having I am having second thoughts.

My first issue is that when taking photos. If anyone moves even the slightest bit, the picture is blurred. I have been testing for days and even if someone stands as still as possible its still blurry. I am using a Cannon EOS Rebel t3i. I have tried many different settings on both the camera and the software and can't seem to figure it out. I have what I would consider the proper amount of lighting. I have used another DSLR software in the past without issue. Do you have any suggestions?

My other issue is with the software itself. In the promo video on your website there are options to use emojis. I don't see these options on the demo software. There are other features that seem to be missing as well.

I would like to demo my booth at a Bridal Show on Saturday. I like the ease of use, I like the amount of mirror booth animations it comes with. I just need to know if this software is worth my investment for years to come.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 24 Jan, 2020 03:23 AM

The software does not adjust or change the settings of the camera. It only
    sends the command to take a photo, and the camera uses the settings you
    have set on the camera. So you will need to understand how to adjust the
    camera

As for the emoji or stickers, see
    http://help.sparkbooth.com/kb/how-to/enable-drawing-and-stickers

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac