Inquiry on Activations

jose del rosario

08 Sep, 2014 11:46 AM

Hello there. I have made a purchased for a Sparkbooth DSLR program last June 11. As of activation current, I only have 0 of 3 left. I would like to request cancellation of licence key used and activated dated August 23 for the reason the laptop unit we bought and used for the program and activation was purchased second hand unit and we are running some issues with it like slowdown and crash system at the middle of use of the program and we decide to get rid of the laptop. I would like to have the licence key used to activate the last laptop unit be cancelled or void so I could use the key again to activate a new laptop we just purchased. Thank you very much.

Jose Del Rosario

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 08 Sep, 2014 02:41 PM

2. 2 Posted by jobet del rosar... on 08 Sep, 2014 03:01 PM

thank you

3. John Wu closed this discussion on 14 Sep, 2014 11:53 PM.

4. jobet del rosario re-opened this discussion on 05 Jan, 2015 02:52 AM

5. 3 Posted by jobet del rosar... on 05 Jan, 2015 02:52 AM

Hello there. I just wanna ask something about the photobooth software we purchased. As of the current we are happy and satisfied with the service of the software for us. But I just wanna ask with the photobooth software wherein we are using through a DSLR camera, we notice some times the software hang and just stop for some reason and thus leaving us to reboot program or even reboot the laptop. I just wanna ask is it sometime to do with our computer like the computer specs is not compatible with Sparkbooth program? or not compatible with DSLR requirements? For DSLR we are currently using a Canon t41 or equivalent. But I dont what would be the minimum computer specs requirement needed for either the camera or the Sparkbooth program to run... thanks a many for any help...
    jose del rosario
     To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 8:42 AM
     Subject: Re: Inquiry on Activations [Sparkbooth DSLR Questions #1309]

#yiv6471404191 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv6471404191 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

6. 4 Posted by jobet del rosar... on 05 Jan, 2015 02:56 AM

Hello there. I just wanna ask something about the photobooth software we purchased. As of the current we are happy and satisfied with the service of the software for us. But I just wanna ask with the photobooth software wherein we are using through a DSLR camera, we notice that sometimes the software just hang and just stop for some reason and thus leaving us to reboot program or even reboot the laptop. I just wanna ask if its something to do with our computer like the computer specs is not compatible with Sparkbooth program? or not compatible with DSLR requirements? For DSLR we are currently using a Canon t4i or equivalent. But I dont know what would be the minimum computer specs requirement needed for either the camera or the Sparkbooth program to run efficiently... thanks a many for any help...
    jose del rosario

To: John Wu <[email blocked]>
     Sent: Sunday, January 4, 2015 8:51 PM

Hello there. I just wanna ask something about the photobooth software we purchased. As of the current we are happy and satisfied with the service of the software for us. But I just wanna ask with the photobooth software wherein we are using through a DSLR camera, we notice some times the software hang and just stop for some reason and thus leaving us to reboot program or even reboot the laptop. I just wanna ask is it sometime to do with our computer like the computer specs is not compatible with Sparkbooth program? or not compatible with DSLR requirements? For DSLR we are currently using a Canon t41 or equivalent. But I dont what would be the minimum computer specs requirement needed for either the camera or the Sparkbooth program to run... thanks a many for any help...
    jose del rosario

To: [email blocked]
     Sent: Monday, September 8, 2014 8:42 AM

#yiv4942128947 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv4942128947 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}

7. Support Staff 5 Posted by Joe Connell on 05 Jan, 2015 03:00 AM

DSLR System Requirements

For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista.
    4GB or more RAM, and Intel i5 processor or
    faster recommended. And any compatible Canon
    camera (see below) with LiveView capability.

8. Support Staff 6 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 05 Jan, 2015 02:13 PM

as Joe says that is the requirement but in my experience using this great program and I know joe will agree with me if your using this for a business you need a fast computer with lots of ram I think window XP or Vista are to old for the advance feature that this program has

9. John Wu closed this discussion on 25 Jan, 2015 05:06 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac