Does Nikon D5600 work

Marlin H's Avatar

Marlin H

04 Jan, 2019 12:32 AM

Does the Nikon D5600 work with Sparkbooth, I see that the Nikon 5500 does work

  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 04 Jan, 2019 12:35 AM

    John Wu's Avatar

    Sorry, that is not on the list of compatible models.
    https://sparkbooth.com/en/dslr/

  2. 2 Posted by Marlin Harris on 04 Jan, 2019 12:55 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    Has the D5600 been tested.

  3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John Wu on 04 Jan, 2019 12:57 AM

    John Wu's Avatar

    Do you have a D5600? You can download Sparkbooth DSLR for Nikon and try it.

  4. 4 Posted by Marlin Harris on 04 Jan, 2019 01:00 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 6:57 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:

    >
    Has the D5600 been tested

  5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 04 Jan, 2019 01:04 AM

    Jorge Oliva's Avatar

    We don't own a D5600 we wish we had all the Nikon cameras to test but we don't you can download the Nikon trial version and try it out and let us know if it works. https://sparkbooth.com/en/dslr/

  6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Joe Connell on 04 Jan, 2019 01:05 AM

    Joe Connell's Avatar

    Sorry we do not have every camera model to test (1,000+)
    if you own that model, download the DSLR Trial version
    and see if it works....

  7. 7 Posted by Marlin Harris on 04 Jan, 2019 01:07 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 7:04 PM Jorge Oliva <[email blocked] wrote:
    I hate a downloaded the new trail version but wat so busy in December I didn't use my days. I only opened once.

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Jorge Oliva (Support staff)

    We don't own a D5600 we wish we had all the Nikon cameras to test but we don't you can download the Nikon trial version and try it out and let us know if it works.

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:00 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 6:57 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:

    >
    Has the D5600 been tested

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Joe Connell on 04 Jan, 2019 01:10 AM

    Joe Connell's Avatar

    You can extend the Trial by logging in to your computer
    under a New User account (that you can create)

  9. 9 Posted by Marlin Harris on 04 Jan, 2019 01:12 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 7:10 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked] wrote:
    Okay, thanks all, I will try that

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Joe Connell (Support staff)

    You can extend the Trial by logging in to your computer
    under a New User account (that you can create)

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:07 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:



    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 7:04 PM Jorge Oliva <[email blocked] wrote:
    I hate a downloaded the new trail version but wat so busy in December I didn't use my days. I only opened once.

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Jorge Oliva (Support staff)

    We don't own a D5600 we wish we had all the Nikon cameras to test but we don't you can download the Nikon trial version and try it out and let us know if it works.

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:00 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 6:57 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:

    >
    Has the D5600 been tested

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  10. Support Staff 10 Posted by John Wu on 04 Jan, 2019 08:35 PM

    John Wu's Avatar

    I checked with the developer of the Nikon component, and he does not think
    the D5600 will work. But he is working on it, so maybe in a future update.

  11. 11 Posted by Marlin Harris on 04 Jan, 2019 08:38 PM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Fri, Jan 4, 2019, 2:35 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:
    Thank you for checking

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: John Wu (Support staff)

    I checked with the developer of the Nikon component, and he does not think
    the D5600 will work. But he is working on it, so maybe in a future update.

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:12 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:



    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 7:10 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked] wrote:
    Okay, thanks all, I will try that

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Joe Connell (Support staff)

    You can extend the Trial by logging in to your computer
    under a New User account (that you can create)

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:07 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:



    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 7:04 PM Jorge Oliva <[email blocked] wrote:
    I hate a downloaded the new trail version but wat so busy in December I didn't use my days. I only opened once.

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Jorge Oliva (Support staff)

    We don't own a D5600 we wish we had all the Nikon cameras to test but we don't you can download the Nikon trial version and try it out and let us know if it works.

    On Thu, Jan 03 at 05:00 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Thu, Jan 3, 2019, 6:57 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:

    >
    Has the D5600 been tested

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  12. John Wu closed this discussion on 16 Jan, 2019 03:04 AM.

  13. Marlin Harris re-opened this discussion on 22 Jan, 2019 12:27 AM

  14. 12 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 12:27 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Fri, Jan 4, 2019, 2:35 PM John Wu <[email blocked] wrote:

    > Hey guys, question when you change to portrait mode is it a way to fill up
    the whole screen and not have the big spaces on the top and the bottom

  15. Support Staff 13 Posted by John Wu on 22 Jan, 2019 12:30 AM

    John Wu's Avatar

    Can you send a screenshot of what you are seeing?

  16. 14 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 12:34 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    Still using webcam not Nikon

  17. Support Staff 15 Posted by John Wu on 22 Jan, 2019 12:39 AM

    John Wu's Avatar

    You can disable the thumbnails along the side by enabling "Preview Only",
    and select the None theme.

  18. Support Staff 16 Posted by Joe Connell on 22 Jan, 2019 12:45 AM

    Joe Connell's Avatar

    NOTE you have the monitor set wide and it needs to be ROTATED 90 degrees to have a portrait set up and the webcam set on top also rotated 90 degrees for TRUE portrait (in Camera Settings Ctrl+3)

  19. 17 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 01:00 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 6:39 PM John Wu <[email blocked]
    wrote:

    > It does look better with out the thumb nails. I will also try the other
    settings -Joe Connell
    Thanks guys

  20. Support Staff 18 Posted by Joe Connell on 22 Jan, 2019 01:09 AM

    Joe Connell's Avatar

    You have 4.0 so you will not be able to use No Theme as John suggested

    In 5.0 and 6.0 using THEME : None that would FILL the screen
    with a photo box in Portrait... see attached

  21. 19 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 01:18 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:09 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked]
    wrote:

    > I'm doing a trial on it now, that's a great size. I'm trying portrait on a
    regular LCD TV screen

  22. Support Staff 20 Posted by Joe Connell on 22 Jan, 2019 01:31 AM

    Joe Connell's Avatar

    Remember the camera must be rotated also and set to
    90 degrees +/- for TRUE Portrait photos...
    if you do not physically Rotate and set to 90 degrees,
    the camera will be taking normal WIDE photos and
    the software will CROP it to a Portrait fit

  23. 21 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 01:34 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:31 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked] wrote:
    Okay will do, thanks Joe and John

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Joe Connell (Support staff)

    Remember the camera must be rotated also and set to
    90 degrees +/- for TRUE Portrait photos...
    if you do not physically Rotate and set to 90 degrees,
    the camera will be taking normal WIDE photos and
    the software will CROP it to a Portrait fit

    On Mon, Jan 21 at 05:18 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:09 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked]
    wrote:

    > I'm doing a trial on it now, that's a great size. I'm trying portrait on a
    regular LCD TV screen

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  24. Support Staff 22 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 22 Jan, 2019 01:35 AM

    Rob (ZCZ)'s Avatar

    You can also use your own picture for the background (in open spaces). Like operational instructions, advertising, event name, pictures of props etc...

  25. 23 Posted by Marlin Harris on 22 Jan, 2019 01:37 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:35 PM Rob (ZCZ) <[email blocked] wrote:
    That's good thinking Rob

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Rob (ZCZ) (Support staff)

    You can also use your own picture for the background (in open spaces). Like operational instructions, advertising, event name, pictures of props etc...

    On Mon, Jan 21 at 05:34 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:



    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:31 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked] wrote:
    Okay will do, thanks Joe and John

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Joe Connell (Support staff)

    Remember the camera must be rotated also and set to
    90 degrees +/- for TRUE Portrait photos...
    if you do not physically Rotate and set to 90 degrees,
    the camera will be taking normal WIDE photos and
    the software will CROP it to a Portrait fit

    On Mon, Jan 21 at 05:18 PM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Mon, Jan 21, 2019, 7:09 PM Joe Connell <[email blocked]
    wrote:

    > I'm doing a trial on it now, that's a great size. I'm trying portrait on a
    regular LCD TV screen

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  26. John Wu closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2019 04:51 PM.

  27. John Wu re-opened this discussion on 09 Feb, 2019 04:13 AM

  28. Support Staff 24 Posted by John Wu on 09 Feb, 2019 04:13 AM

    John Wu's Avatar

    Hi,
    Since you asked about the Nikon D5600, you can try that model with this new
    build
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hipk6174l4dkobm/sparkboothnikon-6.0.89.exe?dl=0
    Let me know if it works for you.

  29. 25 Posted by Marlin Harris on 09 Feb, 2019 03:53 PM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 10:13 PM John Wu <[email blocked]>
    wrote:
    Okay will do, I will let you know. I am on vacation for the week or so.
    Thanks

  30. 26 Posted by Marlin Harris on 27 Feb, 2019 08:39 AM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar

    On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 10:13 PM John Wu <[email blocked]>
    wrote:
    Hey John, can you resend the link to try the Nikon D5600

  31. Support Staff 27 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 27 Feb, 2019 12:36 PM

    Jorge Oliva's Avatar
  32. 28 Posted by Marlin Harris on 27 Feb, 2019 04:40 PM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 6:36 AM Jorge Oliva <[email blocked]> wrote:
    It says link is not available 

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Jorge Oliva (Support staff)

    On Wed, Feb 27 at 12:39 AM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 10:13 PM John Wu <[email blocked]>
    wrote:
    Hey John, can you resend the link to try the Nikon D5600

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  33. Support Staff 29 Posted by John Wu on 27 Feb, 2019 05:27 PM

    John Wu's Avatar

    I put into in the latest Sparkbooth DSLR Nikon update. So you can download
    the latest version at
    https://sparkbooth.com/dslr

  34. 30 Posted by Marlin Harris on 27 Feb, 2019 05:31 PM

    Marlin Harris's Avatar


    On Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 11:27 AM John Wu <[email blocked]> wrote:
    Thank you this is great 

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: John Wu (Support staff)

    I put into in the latest Sparkbooth DSLR Nikon update. So you can download
    the latest version at
    https://sparkbooth.com/dslr

    On Wed, Feb 27 at 08:40 AM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:



    On Wed, Feb 27, 2019, 6:36 AM Jorge Oliva <[email blocked]> wrote:
    It says link is not available 

    // Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

    From: Jorge Oliva (Support staff)

    On Wed, Feb 27 at 12:39 AM PST, Marlin Harris wrote:

    On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 10:13 PM John Wu <[email blocked]>
    wrote:
    Hey John, can you resend the link to try the Nikon D5600

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

    Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Does Nikon D5600 work.

    Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.

  35. John Wu closed this discussion on 10 Mar, 2019 12:57 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac