request information instructions to connect the camera to the computer - solicitud información instrucciones para conectar la cámara al ordenador

Jose Rodriguez

08 Nov, 2018 11:54 AM

Hello, I want to buy your Canon Sparkbooth DSLR version, but I have a question before.
 It is that you do not have to connect the camera to the computer. I want to buy the Canon 4000D, but I'm also interested. I think the camera does not have direct current power and it has to be with the battery, and the cable that brings microcontrollers is just to download the photos and use it as usb storage, but not to operate the camera remotely from the computer which is what I imagine that sparkbooth needs. I ask you this why I want to build a photo booth, and I am in time to buy this camera or in exchange I buy a Logitech webcam. Thank you.

Hola, quiero comprar vuestra versión DSLR Canon Sparkbooth, pero tengo una duda antes. Es que no se como conectar la cámara de fotos al ordenador. Quiero comprar la Canon 4000D, pero desconozco si necesito adquirir algún cable especial o capturadora de vídeo o algo. Creo que la cámara no dispone de alimentación de corriente directa y tiene que ser con batería, y el cable que trae microusb es solo para descargar las fotos e usarla como almacenamiento usb, pero no para operar con la cámara de forma remota desde el ordenador que es lo que imagino que necesita sparkbooth. Le pregunto esto por que quiero construir un fotomatón, y estoy a tiempo de comprar esta cámara o en cambio comprar una webcam de Logitech. Muchas gracias.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 08 Nov, 2018 12:20 PM

*The 4000D will work with Sparkbooth DSLR
    *You need a USB cable to connect the DSLR to the computer running Sparkbooth
    *Use constant power, not battery power for best results
    *A webcam will work with Sparkbooth DSLR also. it can be used for preview only OR for the main camera
    *Logitech C920, C922, C930 or Brio are all tested working the best

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 28 Nov, 2018 05:40 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac