Licence Key not activating

kasuncwe

23 Jan, 2020 11:20 AM

Dear Rep,

I keep trying to activate but my license key isn't working. Is the server up . I got an event in 1 hour.
I tried on more than one PC.
Regards,
Kasun

1. 1 Posted by kasuncwe on 23 Jan, 2020 11:46 AM

Already upgraded to the latest version of Sparkbooth 4. Still its not working. Please advice URGENT

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 23 Jan, 2020 01:21 PM

It looks like your license is on hold. I personally can't tell you why that would be, usually, it's because of unusual activity or license violations (like if you bought the booth with someone else Sparkbooth key etc...)

John will be here in a couple of hours with more information.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 23 Jan, 2020 01:23 PM

BTW, you could buy a Sparkbooth 6 license to get through your event and if this all turns out to be a misunderstanding then John will refund your purchase.

4. 4 Posted by kasuncwe on 23 Jan, 2020 03:27 PM

Ok please help me asap. I want to use it for a photo emailing kiosk. I am currently manually emailing the photos via gmail.
    The credit card I am carrying with me atm isn't allowing international transactions. Currently in Sri lanka.
    Can't think of a way that I could have misused the key because I have purchased it myself and only used it on my laptops. We do change it every now and then incase we need to install it on a machine that has a touch screen. We haven't sold or let anyone else use the key.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 23 Jan, 2020 03:36 PM

I have assigned the issue to the Sparkbooth author. He is on Califonia time (currently 7:35am there)

6. 6 Posted by kasuncwe on 23 Jan, 2020 03:47 PM

Expecting help soon thanks.

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by John Wu on 23 Jan, 2020 04:35 PM

Your license has been flagged for too many activations. Are you selling
    Sparkbooth installations?

8. 8 Posted by kasuncwe on 24 Jan, 2020 10:22 AM

No I am not . I assure you. I purchased Sparkbooth 6 to deal with this emergency. I hope you can arrange a refund as soon we sort this out.

I own about 4-5 laptops . Some has touch screens . I switch my installations once in a while. You can check the machine ids if it shows you any of that information. It’s the same machines that we keep activating in. I didn’t know there was a limitation in the times that we can activate.

My business is Photobooths. Our website is www.photobooths.lk www.srilankaphotobooth.com. we do instant printing as a business. We do not sell the software. I don’t see the point as it’s readily available on your website. I do promote the software when I meet my friends from the same industry. I hope you can help me out here. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by John Wu on 24 Jan, 2020 04:17 PM

Thanks for clarifying. I reactivated your license and refunded your
    purchase from yesterday

10. John Wu closed this discussion on 20 Feb, 2020 01:34 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac