Sparkbooth not responding

gandsguzman

23 Jun, 2019 09:12 PM

Hello, I need help please I had the some issues with Sparkbooth, 2 weekends in a row. Prior to this happening Sparkbooth I have never had any issues or complaints in the 5 years that I have been using Sparkbooth software. I did 4 hour event and it just so happened that the last 2 hours of the event Sparkbooth began to freeze up and then a pop up would indicate Sparkbooth is not responding, several times I had this happened in which I would have to shut down the app and reboot each time, which once again it would repeat Sparkbooth is not responding and I notice in the top left corner a pop up was telling me camera was not connected, which I would turn off camera and restart, I notice camera would be detected when Sparkbooth software was up and running again. I was wondering if someone could please advise me what to do so that I don't have future problems this is the second event I've had this happened to me that Sparkbooth App would freeze up and pop up kept coming up that Sparkbooth is not responding, would appreciate any help or advise. Thank you kindly!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Joe Connell on 23 Jun, 2019 09:59 PM

First we need a Request Support for the software Settings > About page where it will send up more information about your system. Then we can review why this could be happening.

I suspect that you are using the DSLR version in an under powered computer.
    But I will be able to know more from the Request Support information when you send it. Type SB not responding in the comments and send/OK

2. 2 Posted by gandsguzman on 24 Jun, 2019 01:21 AM

Hi Joe, Thank you for your response! Where do I go to request support and type SB not responding?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John Wu on 24 Jun, 2019 02:02 AM

4. John Wu closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2019 08:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

14 Nov, 2019 03:49 AM
13 Nov, 2019 08:41 PM
13 Nov, 2019 02:41 PM