diseño e impresion

belup_1990

12 Jun, 2019 12:34 PM

Hola buenos dias, estoy viendo el programa y probando para poder comprar, pero me encuentro con un problema en la parte de la impresión a la cual coloco todo correctamente, pero a la hora de hacer la impresion me sale un tamaño no deseado .
Voy a mandar un archivo, una foto con el formato que yo quiero hacer mis fotos . Ustedes sabrán responder si se puede y evaluare si me sirve para mi nuevo emprendimiento , muchas gracias , espero con suma urgencia su respuesta .

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 12 Jun, 2019 03:06 PM

Hello, good morning, I'm watching the program and trying to buy, but I run into a problem in the part of the print to which I put everything correctly, but at the time of printing I get an unwanted size. I'm going to send a file, a photo with the format that I want to make my photos. You will know if you can answer and evaluate if it is useful for my new endeavor, thank you very much, I await your response with great urgency.

Hello Belen,

Anything that is not going performing correctly is because of incorrect settings. If you would like to be specific about the issue we can help you correct it.
    All the answers are located in our Knowlege Base or you can ask here.
    http://help.sparkbooth.com/kb

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2019 08:55 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Sep, 2019 03:40 AM
19 Sep, 2019 06:46 PM
19 Sep, 2019 06:20 PM