Sparkbooth issue

Falko Schloetel

26 Sep, 2018 02:51 PM

Sparkbooth with DSLR

Id really love to get rid of a Sparkbooth software issue. Maybe a simple settings issue - but I doubt that. I posted a video before but I try to describe it again:
When I use the box and shoot a pic, Sparkbooth shows the pic inside my layout and asks me if i like to print or abort to take it again. So far so good. When I choose "abort" or however you have named it, Sparkbooth returnes to some black picture preview windows for about 1 second instead of directly returning to the home screen (or another countdown - which would be cool, too).
This forces people to approach and touch the box twice to repeat their picture and confuses them.
I really would love to get rid of that. I am using a fairly old Sparkbooth Version from the spring of 2017. Maybe it already has been fixed with newer versions. Maybe not. I am happy about your comments before updating any "happy running system".
Thanks, I appreciate your help

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 26 Sep, 2018 03:01 PM

Where is the link to the video?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 26 Sep, 2018 04:34 PM

First thing first to be able to help we need the registered license email we show no license under your email. to do this open the program press F1 on top in the About tab you will see the email copy it and post it here.

3. John Wu closed this discussion on 28 Nov, 2018 05:38 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac