Save configuration.

victorsts

11 Jun, 2018 07:11 PM

Hello,
     I've made a photo booth that runs with your program, it works well, with minor bugs but anyway I want to make another one with the license that I have left.
    Is there a way to save configuration of the entire program and load it on the second photo booth?
Thank you!
Victor

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 11 Jun, 2018 07:16 PM

Go to Settings > Premium > Import / Export

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Joe Connell on 11 Jun, 2018 07:26 PM

RE: with minor bugs but anyway
    Explain what you mean by bugs...

The software should not have any issues
    if you have the setting right.

Joe Connell - SB Support

3. 3 Posted by victorsts on 11 Jun, 2018 08:06 PM

1. Most annoying issue is that when the client chooses a green screen it shows something else until the step with countdown. It is very confusing and I don't stay with the photo booth to explain to each client not to cancel the process.
        2. The layout remains the one that last client picked not the one that is first in the list with a heart. With overlays and color effect is ok, but with layout and green screen it doesn't matter option of the administrator of the photo booth, is last client who choose.
        3. When picture is in portrait mode the camera takes less than 10 cm wide, if I chose middle (not landscape) it takes more wide and prints same 10 cm size. Can you make something to have in portrait mode same wideness of camera view as in middle mode? I need it because is a closed photo booth and two people can't fit in portrait mode. Buy the way in attach is photo of my first project, and some samples of what I did for my clients :)

I know that programming software is very hard and maybe this problems that I report are impossible to fix, so I don't expect in future with an update to fix my little bugs :).

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Joe Connell on 11 Jun, 2018 08:47 PM

1) Most annoying issue is that when the client chooses a green screen it shows something else until the step with countdown. It is very confusing and I don't stay with the photo booth to explain to each client not to cancel the process.

If you setup the green screen backgrounds correctly they would show the one they select... read about Green Screen set up here
    http://help.sparkbooth.com/kb/how-to/green-screen-chroma-key

2) The layout remains the one that last client picked not the one that is first in the list with a heart. With overlays and color effect is ok, but with layout and green screen it doesn't matter option of the administrator of the photo booth, is last client who choose.

It sounds like you have changed the Default setting in Photo Layouts (circle arrow) that is causing the layout to be set to the Last layout selected by the guest. It should be set (as shown in attached) to go back to the layout you have in the Photo layout settings.

3) When picture is in portrait mode the camera takes less than 10 cm wide, if I chose middle (not landscape) it takes more wide and prints same 10 cm size. Can you make something to have in portrait mode same wideness of camera view as in middle mode? I need it because is a closed photo booth and two people can't fit in portrait mode.

If you are using Portrait style photo boxes, you should also ROTATE your camera 90 degrees so that the camera is taking a TRUR Portrait photo. If you do not rotate the camera, the camera will take a normal wide photo and the software will crop it to fit the portrait photo box... this causes the issue you have having. Open the camera setting Ctrl+3 and set the Rotation +90 or -90 and physically rotate your camera for a true portrait style.

As I said... if you have the settings done correctly, there should be no issues/bugs. I have been using the software and providing support here for over 6 years and 99% of the user problems is they are not sure how to set things up but don't ask for help... Now you know and you should be all set to do it right.

Joe Connell - SB Support

5. John Wu closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2018 03:09 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

16 Aug, 2018 11:29 AM
16 Aug, 2018 05:13 AM
16 Aug, 2018 05:12 AM