boomerang burst mode

elspot

08 Jun, 2018 09:42 PM

Hi guys,

it is posible that the new boomerang mode works in burst mode?

cheers

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 08 Jun, 2018 10:28 PM

What do you mean by burst mode?

2. 2 Posted by elspot on 10 Jun, 2018 01:09 AM

Hi John,

I refer to this mode
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burst_mode_(photography)

In burst mode, several photographs are captured in quick succession by either pressing the shutter button or holding it down.[1] This is used mainly when the subject is in successive motion, such as sports photography.

3. 3 Posted by elspot on 10 Jun, 2018 01:20 AM

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 10 Jun, 2018 01:57 PM

What I see in your example is a Gif file you can do this in spark booth by activating the Gif and control the motion in seconds. just remember gif is assemble by all 3 or 4 pictures taken in a session the software can not make the camera shot in burst like if you set your camera to burst and hold down the shutter. And it snaps 10 or more pictures.

5. 5 Posted by elspot on 10 Jun, 2018 02:13 PM

Thanks Jorge,

I'm now have SB 4, and is possible make the gif like you say, 3 or 4 pictures but the space between each picture is 3 seconds, this time is too much to do a gif like the example.
    In the SB 6 boomerang mode, is this space of time less between the photos? Is it controllable?
    Is it possible to take more than 4 photos to make the gif?

Can you publish a video explain this new function please

I'm very interested in doing the upgrade but I want to know if I can have results like in this example or at least something similar
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcaw2MNgv6Y/

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 10 Jun, 2018 02:51 PM

The space is doing to be 3 seconds minimal why don't you do like we do after the guest takes there session we ask them do they want to leave a video message and all we do is we have both program running we just hit the Esc key bring up the video program make a video hit Esc key again and were back to photo booth mode we do this so fast the guest don't even know we switch programs just be aware both program cant share the same camera so its best to have 2 cameras because we use webcams we have the C922 for the photo booth and the c920 for the video. you can find video program here https://www.rightbooth.com/

7. 7 Posted by elspot on 10 Jun, 2018 04:21 PM

Thanks Jorge for the suggestion,
    the problem is that I would like to continue using SB for everything and not having to buy a new software and less an additional camera to be able to offer this. So I think it is wrong to offer its boomeran mode, at least in the name, your boomeran way it does not do the pictures like the true boomerang work, the burst mode.
    The question is can you adopt the burst mode in some next SB update?

I saw that most of the softwares and apps are offering it capture super-smooth boomerang burst photos with 30, 60 or even 150 frames, maybe it is not so difficult to solve,

For me right now it is an inconvenience since I need to solve it urgently and maybe I am simply forced to change software after having worked with you for years.
    Cheers

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 10 Jun, 2018 04:51 PM

Those programs that you're talking about are not photo booth softwares you have to understand that a photo booth program and a traditional photo strip can only do up to four pictures so what you are talking about must be an additional program that can do Boomerang burst and have nothing to do with photobooth right now it is impossible for sparkbooth to add a feature like this which takes a lot of work and coding and John wu part

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Joe Connell on 11 Jun, 2018 12:44 AM

The Sparkbooth GIF only uses the 3-4 photos taken in a layout... and you set the Delay to less than 1 second (I use 0.3 tenths of a second) and the gifs are fast like a normal GIF image. It can not do the Boomerang style you show as example.

10. John Wu closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2018 03:09 PM.

11. elspot re-opened this discussion on 29 Jul, 2018 02:17 AM

12. 10 Posted by elspot on 29 Jul, 2018 02:18 AM

Hi Joe,
    please see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzkjoREA9ZE

Is too complicate for you to make this mode?

13. Support Staff 11 Posted by John Wu on 29 Jul, 2018 03:13 AM

Do you have an actual gif?

14. 12 Posted by elspot on 31 Jul, 2018 06:26 AM

Hi John, sorry I don't understand your question

I want to know if I can do something like this example in next updates of SB

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcaw2MNgv6Y/

15. Support Staff 13 Posted by John Wu on 31 Jul, 2018 03:18 PM

Thanks. That is what I wanted. Yes, Sparkbooth can do something like that,
    but it will can only take a maximum of 4 photos for the gif.

16. John Wu closed this discussion on 25 Sep, 2018 06:02 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Oct, 2018 12:39 PM
20 Oct, 2018 11:31 AM
20 Oct, 2018 04:10 AM