Auto Print Feature

Audrey

16 May, 2018 12:29 AM

Hello,

Curious to know if the auto print feature will print offline. I have a wireless printer that connects via the wifi setting on the CPU. I won't be able to have the laptop connected to WIFI to do so. Will the feature for auto print still work?

Also, will the personal use version allow to print photos on a 4x6 strip? Or will I not be able to adjust the layout at all to do that?

Thanks in advance!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Joe Connell on 16 May, 2018 12:48 AM

Audry,

Q?: Curious to know if the auto print feature will print offline. I have a wireless printer that connects via the wifi setting on the CPU. I won't be able to have the laptop connected to WIFI to do so. Will the feature for auto print still work?
    The software when set to auto print, it send the layout image you created during a session (that you are saving on the computer) to a printer. If the printer settings in the software are pointing to a wired or wireless printer... it will print automatically as long as the printer (wireless) is within range and turned on. If not, it will not auto print.

Q?: Also, will the personal use version allow to print photos on a 4x6 strip? Or will I not be able to adjust the layout at all to do that?
    First off, the Personal version is only for personal use and can not be used for a business. It can create any and all predesigned layouts that are built into the Personal version software but you will have limited feature(not be able to customize the position or size of any photo boxes that are in the layout design and many other features that are available for the Premium and DSLR versions. There are 4X6 layouts that are Landscape and Portrait that can be used.

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 31 May, 2018 08:32 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac