ribbon error

Marcin

29 Apr, 2018 06:27 AM

Hello yesterday when working with a photo booth I had such a problem, she stopped printing pictures for me. The printer I own is DNP RX1. and the problem displayed is RIBBON. I do not know what to do, I am asking you for a hint, maybe you've already met with such a problem. I am asking for help in solving this problem.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 29 Apr, 2018 10:57 AM

We use an rx1 and when you get this message it can be that your media roll is bad or the heads are dirty or need replacing

2. 2 Posted by Marcin on 29 Apr, 2018 11:47 AM

a hint please, because the roll is freshly made, it takes about 100-150 pictures so I do not know if it's the end of its fault and the heads how you can clean and how to clear up I can hint a tutorial. I'd like to liquidate this ribbon error. Even the attempt to insert paper from scratch to be reclaimed can not take place because the ribbon lights up immediately

3. 3 Posted by Marcin on 03 May, 2018 04:46 AM

I raise the topic if anyone could help me

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by John Wu on 03 May, 2018 05:40 AM

Have you contacted the printer company's support? This is support for
    Sparkbooth software.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 03 May, 2018 10:57 AM

Of your getting ribbon error place a new roll with ribbon in turn off rx1 if error keeps coming up then your printer needs repair

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 03 May, 2018 02:07 PM

remember DNP have changed there software to accept only a specific media this media have a metal disc on the end of the color film sometime this program disk have a defect and your DNP will give you and error code. if you replace the media and it start working then you know that that media is bad. what I do because you never know if your going to encounter this problem pull the (on the film color) yellow bracket out and save it check you tube they have great video on the issue

7. John Wu closed this discussion on 31 May, 2018 08:28 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

14 Aug, 2018 09:17 PM
14 Aug, 2018 09:06 PM
14 Aug, 2018 08:51 PM