Green background people transparent

Silva

14 Jul, 2017 08:03 PM

Hello when I use green bottom in my sparkbooth DSL at a party if the guest is in the yellow or green clothes it stays transparent how can I solve this? Did you already have this problem and how did it set?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 14 Jul, 2017 08:51 PM

Do you mean green screen. Like all green screen you can't use the same color as your green background if your guest has any green color clothing or your props have any green in them this will be seen as green screen that's one of the problems when you're using green screen you just can't tell your guests do not bring green clothing

2. 2 Posted by Tereza on 17 Jul, 2017 12:55 PM

I understood I thought I could regulate the sparkbooth because it gets very ugly the person gets the color of the background

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Joe Connell on 17 Jul, 2017 01:05 PM

Post/Attach a sample of a photo for us to see what it is you are talking about

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 17 Jul, 2017 01:12 PM

You can used the greenscreen controls to fine tune your results. Proper lighting is key to good quality pictures.
    You will never be able to get good pictures of people that are wearing green, that's just the limitation of the process.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Jorge Oliva on 17 Jul, 2017 02:24 PM

Green screen is very tricky like rob said proper balance lighting is the key and having a good camera you are using a DSLR camera because webcam is still experimental stage so the key is lighting on keying out green on people cloth I don't think your going to be able to do it.

6. 6 Posted by Bruce Allen on 18 Jul, 2017 06:08 PM

If you're having a problem now, wait until Christmas or St Patrick's Day!
     A Blue Screen option would be the way to go.

7. John Wu closed this discussion on 01 Aug, 2017 09:11 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

21 Nov, 2017 02:27 PM
21 Nov, 2017 01:28 PM
19 Nov, 2017 11:59 PM