Teensy Color mode button doesnt always work

glassesboy04

04 Mar, 2012 12:49 PM

Hey Guys,

I guess this message is for John but if anyone has any answers and can help that would be greatly appreciated. I am finishing up my booth and I have made some custom buttons for it using the tutorial that can be found on here. I added, along with a start button, a Cancel button and a photo mode button, i.e. Black and white or sepia, etc. Now I don't know if the problem that I am having lies somewhere in my teensy programming or in Sparkbooth but my button does not always change the photo mode. I can get it to work sometimes and then all of a sudden it will just stop working. If I take Sparkbooth out of full screen and hit the button it will work and sometimes when it is in full screen and I click anywhere in Sparkbooth it will work. I have a slide show playing on a second monitor so I don't know if that is affecting it some how. I would say maybe it is something with my teensy setup but I noticed that the cancel button will only work for me after the first photo is taken. It seems that Sparkbooth takes some time to register the button press. Anyways if anyone has any suggestions or can help me figure this out that would be great.

Thanks,
Justin Mackey

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 04 Mar, 2012 08:11 PM

Sorry, I don't know anything about programming the tweensy. Are you seeing the same issue with a regular keyboard?

2. 2 Posted by Gary Ireland on 05 Mar, 2012 12:59 AM

Hey Justin,
    Can you contact me would love to know how you done your booth and what it looks like please contact me or let me know where I can contact you thanks so much.

3. 3 Posted by glassesboy04 on 05 Mar, 2012 01:59 PM

John- I am not seeing the same issue with my keyboard so I guess it is some sort of issue with the Teensy. I will have to work on the code a little bit and see if I can get it to work properly.

Gary- Feel free to shoot me an e-mail and I can send you some pics and tell you a little bit more about it. My address is [email blocked].

4. John Wu closed this discussion on 23 Mar, 2012 07:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

17 Nov, 2019 12:51 AM
16 Nov, 2019 08:14 PM
15 Nov, 2019 08:26 PM