Logitech C910 webcam - best settings

mikepangilinan

11 Jan, 2012 02:40 PM

Hi guys. Sorry if this question has been answered already in another thread. If so, kindly direct me there. Otherwise, kindly help me. Can you please advice me on the ideal camera settings re: video size and fps? And also on the logitech settings, whether to use 5mpxl or 10 mpxl? I will be having my first commercial photo booth this saturday and i really want to have good print output. Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Eli Poblitz on 11 Jan, 2012 05:18 PM

I'm in the exact same boat as you Mike - looking forward to following this thread :)

I purchased the c910 and a HP Touchsmart 610 with a DNP DSRX1 Thermal Printer. And I still have to connect the dots (tonight) for testing!

I would love to see the optimal settings for the c910.

And I am also curious once the printer is connected to Sparkbooth, what DPI we can achieve (I noticed SB saved photos at 96 dpi during my testing to the image folder - but I would love to have a higher dots per inch, something like 300). For any of you veterans can you share if that's possible?

And I'm also curious with the Logitech in the ideal settings - what is the true megapixel count of the image taken.

Thanks - super excited about connecting the dots tonight after work and doing my first test run with the props my wife has already created/purchased.

Good luck Mike!

2. John Wu closed this discussion on 27 Feb, 2012 01:20 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac