Can you run an external monitor to stream the pics on?

Matt

09 Jan, 2012 07:30 PM

I have not tested this yet and before I do, is there a way to stream the pictures from the saved folder to an external monitor on a side table so guests can see all of the photos taken during the event? I'm assuming that this is not a function of Sparkbooth but rather a function of setting up dual monitor capability on the PC that is being used. Thanks in advance to anyone providing input.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 09 Jan, 2012 07:34 PM

I think what you are looking for is mentioned in this thread about live
    slideshows:

http://help.sparkbooth.com/discussions/suggestions/2-live-slideshow

2. 2 Posted by brian on 10 Jan, 2012 08:58 PM

Matt,
    Good idea. And fastone is a great program that will accomplish this. But I would recommend thinking this through first. For example: If you are already using an external monitor attached to a laptop inside a booth structure as we do, then you will not be able to use the slideshow an another monitor. The laptop would be the main and your externals can be duplicated or extended. As far as i know, there is no way to split 2 exterior monitors so whatever is seen on one exterior monitor must be on both. If you are using a desktop or mini pc, they usually will need a graphics card upgrade just to extend the desktop. If you can extend the desktop from your pc than its an easy setup. You can find out by pressing the windows key then P. www.showtimephotobooth.net

3. 3 Posted by Matt Golizio on 12 Jan, 2012 05:09 PM

John,

Very helpful! Thanks for the link.

Matt

4. John Wu closed this discussion on 27 Feb, 2012 01:20 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac