Custom border design colour query

Bec

14 Aug, 2019 06:04 AM

Hi Sparkbooth
I have a query regarding custom photobooth design borders. As you can see attached in this thread, I have designed a border for a photo layout (created in photoshop, exported as a jpg and then added to Sparkbooth). I notice that when I add it to Sparkbooth, the colours change ever so slightly, making the colour scheme appear different to the original design. Is there a way I can prevent this from happening? I have tried multiple re-designs and different patters ect but I still find the colour scheme changes when I add the file to spark booth.

Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Rob (ZCZ) on 14 Aug, 2019 11:33 AM

I downloaded your file and it looks 'normal' (as you show), Then I open it in Paint Shop Pro (my image editing program) and it does the same thing, then again in Picasa Viewer.....but not in MS viewer or Paint.net.

It seems that you have created a picture that different programs interpret different ways. I would try exporting/saving the photo as a .png at default settings and see what happens.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Joe Connell on 14 Aug, 2019 03:05 PM

I also reviewed this and the size of your background image is is using the larger bleed over size for use by other software or using the DNP 6X4 paper layout size which is fine if you are using that size.

I did a touch up on your background image removing the TEXT and line you created in Photoshop because you can create text in the layout editor that can be the same as you did in Photoshop but now you can be more creative being able to move/resize/change your text without having to completely redo your background image.

I have attached a Zip file with everything you need.
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe Connell - SB Support

3. John Wu closed this discussion on 30 Sep, 2019 10:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac