sbl retreival

georgeschneider

25 Jul, 2013 12:27 PM

Hi,
I have a commercial licence and following John's video instructions have created several new sbl.layouts and saved them in my documents in a new sbl. folder. But when I try to retrieve them using Sparkbooth the folder appears empty, how do I retrieve these for use in Sparkbooth?

Thanks
George

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John Wu on 25 Jul, 2013 02:06 PM

Do you files still have the sbl extension? If you look at the folder where
    you saved the sbl files outside of Sparkbooth, are they still there?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Joe Connell on 25 Jul, 2013 02:20 PM

George,

When you look in the folder where you put/saved the new layouts you will not see the layouts as image files, they will be SBL (Sparkbooth Layout) files that show an icon that looks like a text file. alt text Just select the SBL files and import them one at a time into your Sparkbooth program.

Your computer may not show the file extention(s) so you may not see the .SBL in the name of your new layouts, so just look for the files with the names you created/called each new layout.

Let us know if that helped you.

Thanks,

alt text
    Joe Connell ~ SB Discussions Support
    A1 Photo Booth
    www.A1PhotoBooth.com
    www.A1VideoProfessionals.com
    in Michigan

3. 3 Posted by georgeschneider on 25 Jul, 2013 05:46 PM

Hi John,

Thanks for your response I have now managed to find out what I was doing wrong (not naming the new file in the opening properties box). I do another query perhaps you could help me with please. After the photos are taken there is an email box that appears for guests to fill out etc. I don't need this but can't find howvthis option can be removed. Please can you assist?

Regards
    George

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by John Wu on 25 Jul, 2013 05:57 PM

Hi George,

The email prompt will be displayed if you have turned on any of the
    following:

- If the email prompt is checked, under Settings > Prompts
       - If any of the email providers are selected under Settings > Uploading
       - If MailChimp is enabled under Settings > Saving

John

5. 5 Posted by georgeschneider on 25 Jul, 2013 06:50 PM

Hi John,
    Thank you very much for the info that has sorted my problem. I do have a problems trying to customise my layouts but will look again at your training video to see if I can find the answers.

Thanks again
    Best Regards,

George Schneider,

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by John Wu on 25 Jul, 2013 06:57 PM

Joe from A1 Photobooth has offered one-on-one training over Skype. You
    should see if he is available.

John

7. 7 Posted by georgeschneider on 25 Jul, 2013 07:21 PM

Hi Joe,
    I understand that you offer one-to-one instruction using Skype. I would be very interested if this could be arranged as I am having difficulty trying to customise my layouts.

Best regards

George Schneider,

8. Support Staff 8 Posted by Joe Connell on 25 Jul, 2013 08:14 PM

Yes George I do

You need to have Skype on your computer so we can connect. If you do not have Skype, you can get it Free at www.skype.com and then you will need a mic pluged in or on a laptop there should be one. Then add me to your contacts my user name is ccuvideo . When I get your contact request I can then call you on Skype and share my screen with you (no video needed) and we can talk. This makes it easy to answer any of your questions and help you understand how to use the Layout Creator. NOTE: I only speak English

alt text
    A1 Photo Booth
    www.A1PhotoBooth.com
    in Michigan

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Joe Connell on 25 Jul, 2013 11:05 PM

http://help.sparkbooth.com/discussions/layout-creator-questions/308...

I am offering to provide 1 on 1 Layout Creator Training via Skype

I have helped many people who use Sparkbooth with the SB Support Forum and many have contacted me from my web site email and phone number and I have emailed and talked them through understanding how SB works.

There have been people that I connected with via Skype and was able to Share my screen and give them 1 on 1 Training on all the features of Sparkbooth and using the Layout Creator. This way saves my fingers from the slow typing of massive replies and also provides a way to answer each question as if I were on their computer giving personnal instructions.

We will need to schedule an appointment for this 1 on 1 Training that is good for both me and you to get as much out of the time spent during this training. There will be a cost/charge for my time... The amount will be in your hands, I have a PayPal link that you will be able to use to pay me what you feel my time and value of what you received from the 1 on 1 session at the end of the session. We can review that when we connect for a scheduled 1 on 1 session.

Here is what you need to do to get started:
    • You must have Skype on your computer with a mic that works so we can talk
    • I only speak English... so you too need to speak English - SORRY !
    • Contact me HERE with the best time and day for our 1 on 1 Session - I am in the USA in the Eastern Time Zone (-5 GT) and can be available from about 10:00am (EST) to about 1:00am (EST)... this time is not always available during every hour, I do have a real job and life to live too... 8^)
    • Once we set a Day and Time, we will connect via Skype and get 'er done

Any questions, comments can be posted here or contact me via my web site below.

FYI,

alt text
    A1 Photo Booth
    www.A1PhotoBooth.com
    in Michigan

10. John Wu closed this discussion on 06 Aug, 2013 02:50 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac